term and condition - Tech Market Reports
The following document represents the Terms and Conditions involved in how Tech Market Reports (Market.us) provides services and products to the
customers. By using the website of Tech Market Reports (Market.us) or its affiliates, users agree to this Terms and Conditions. This is also
applicable for a variety of electronic communications that may happen between the website and the end-user. Tech Market Reports (Market.us)
reserves the complete discretion to revise the document, without notifying individual users of the same. Therefore, customers are requested
to visit the Terms and Conditions page before they involve in any kind of transaction involving Tech Market Reports (Market.us).
From here on, terms such as the website and we will be used to refer to Tech Market Reports (Market.us).
Electronic Communications Between Tech Market Reports (Market.us) and Users -
Techmarketreports (Market.us) is an online website, and the primary transactions between Tech Market Reports (Market.us) and users are
made in the electronic form. It should be noted that any kind of electronic communication from the user’s side — which includes visiting the website,
sending an email, subscribing to the newsletter, purchasing a market report or many other things — provides Tech Market Reports (Market.us) the right to
communicate with the end-user. Users also agree that parts of the communications from the side of Tech Market Reports (Market.us) are legally bound and
that they are considered in written form for further references.
Copyright Over Content -
Content published on Tech Market Reports (Market.us), including but not limited to text, images, videos, graphics, logos, and others unless specified, is
the intellectual property of Tech Market Reports (Market.us). Reproduction of the same would be a violation of the copyright policy and would invite legal
charges for those who are involved in the process. All the content is being protected via a number of international laws with respect to content copyright.
By using Tech Market Reports (Market.us), you agree that you will not be copying, distributing or in any way reproducing content that is
published on the website — unless you have the explicit consent from the entities of Tech Market Reports (Market.us). Likewise, it is illegal
to use third-party tools for extracting content from Tech Market Reports (Market.us).
Contract for Purchases -
Tech Market Reports (Market.us) offers a number of paid products and services through the website. According to the contract for the purchase
of services/products, however, the users are requested to pay for the product right after the order has been placed. Without the receipt of
the payment from the customer, delivery processes would not be initiated by Tech Market Reports (Market.us).
At Tech Market Reports (Market.us), we follow a No Return policy, the details of which can be found in the Return Policy
sector of the website. It should also be made clear that Tech Market Reports (Market.us) will not be responsible for delays caused by force
majeure, or other reasons that we do not have control in, in delivering the products or services.
Content License and Access to the Website -
Users are provided a limited, removable license that allows them to create a link to Tech Market Reports (Market.us) when they’d make a purchase from the
website. However, this license must not be used to create a misleading image of the website, its affiliates or the products/services provided by the
company. In addition to this, making use of logos and other content from Tech Market Reports (Market.us) requires written permission from
Tech Market Reports (Market.us) and the lack of the same would invite legal consequences.
The licensed referred to above does not provide the right for the customer to reproduce content published on Tech Market Reports (Market.us). The license
has been designed for personal use, and it cannot be turned into commercial use at any instance. It should also be noted that the use of data extraction
tools, such as mining and bots, is also held questionable under the copyright policy. Using any of these means, thereby violating the contract, will
cause legal consequences to the user.
In addition, whoever found to have violated these policies will have their licenses suspended, thereby cutting down the access to the products/services/website.
Product/Service Delivery Time -
An order placed on Tech Market Reports (Market.us) is accepted only after a successful payment for the same. Orders, whose total payments
have not been completed in the stipulated time period, may be cancelled or suspended. In case an order has been accepted and registered
on our database, the product/service will be shipped at the early period possible. However, as per the time-frame, it may take between 24
to 48 hours for electronic delivery of the product to take place.
On the other hand, users who have ordered the hard copy of the product/service would be required to wait a longer, since the same would be
dispatched from the United States or European Union region. We recommend our users to opt for the soft copy, thus also supporting our Go
Green initiative. This would also mean that the product/service is delivered to the customer quite instantly.
Shipping Charges -
Tech Market Reports (Market.us) does not have any shipping charge for electronically delivering a report that has been purchased from the website. This
delivers is global and can be done in a few minutes, depending on the inputs from the users’ side as well. That having said, the hard copy of the
product may require a shipping charge, of up to $300. Users who need the hard copy would have to pay this extra charge before the order can be
processed and delivered.
Refund/Return Policy -
Due to the instant and easily transferable nature of the product, Tech Market Reports (Market.us) follows a No Return policy for a product or
service. It means that once purchased, the products or services cannot be returned. In order to know about the Refunds policy, please
visit the Refunds page of Tech Market Reports (Market.us).
Indemnity Clause -
Users cannot hold Tech Market Reports (Market.us) responsible for the damages, fees or other actions that may arise due to the inability to keep the
Terms and Conditions. Tech Market Reports (Market.us) will not be responsible for the charges that may be incurred to the user.
The legal actions that involve the user and Tech Market Reports (Market.us) are to be processed by the jurisdiction, under which the website comes.
Governing laws of the website’s country would be applied for any transaction between Tech Market Reports (Market.us) and the user, even if there is a
conflict between the laws governed by the website’s country and the end-users.
Tech Market Reports (Market.us) reserves the complete right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions. By having read this document and by visiting
Tech Market Reports (Market.us), you agree to the terms and conditions listed above. In an instance when the changes made can have an unprecedented
changes made here.
We reserve the right from time to time to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at our absolute discretion. The Terms and Conditions
applying to each transaction with the company are those available on the website at the time order has been placed, and it is a
responsibility of the intended client to check the Terms and Conditions before placing an order.
- - Rights and responsibilities of customers
- - Subject to the website standard procedures,
- - The customer has the right to place an order;
- - The customer can elaborate and clarify the terms and conditions of services provisioned by consulting with the company;
- - The customer receives the report;
- - Customer orders additional services;
- - Customer cancels an order prior to it being processed, subject to website rules of conduct and this agreement.
- - Customer must abide by all terms and conditions of this agreement and website rules of conduct.
- - Customer shall not place any orders which could be in violation of the effective legislature of customer’s country of registration and not circumvent the company by placing any contact details on any website area with open public access, if these data may be used for the direct link between the customer and the developer without the company participation or consent;
- - Customer shall ensure compliance of the report with intended expectations and requirements before placing an order. No part of a report can be, lent, resold, details or data disclosed to non-customers without written permission/consent. No part may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the permission of the publisher.
- - Customer shall provide the company with the right to use at no expense, any information placed by the customer or user at the Website, and to commit in a sincerity manner to the fulfillment of all responsibilities arising from the use of the services and additional services offered on the website.
- - Customer shall hereby agree to commit in a sincerity manner to the fulfilment of all responsibilities arising from the use of services and additional services (if any) offered on the Website.
- - Tech Market Reports (Market.us) may impose, cancel, and/or alter – at its sole discretion – the fee for additional services, subject;
- - The company retains the right to edit and/or delete any contributions, comments, or other entries (including orders) made by a user, if these entries violate and/or contradict this agreement, or infringe upon the laws valid in the country of the user and the company, as well as in other cases at the discretion of the company;
- - Tech Market Reports (Market.us) hereby agrees to accept, process, and place orders on its website and provide additional services to users, subject to the agreed payment being made. The company will duly provide the required support to maintain the interaction and mutual transaction between both parties, subject to this agreement.
- - In the event payment for additional services is imposed/altered/cancelled, the company shall notify users in advance by changing relevant documents and by posting special notices at the appropriate areas of the website. Should any changes be made in the terms and conditions of this agreement or website rules of conduct, the above notification procedure shall be used. When applicable, direct e-mailing can also be applied;
- - The company will also, not disclose any information (including e-mail addresses) obtained from the users to third-party for the sole purpose of preventing spamming.Liabilities of the Parties
- - In the event of any breach or violation of the terms and conditions of this agreement, the parties agree to comply with the legislature used in the countries of their location (registration).
- - The users are liable for the authenticity and validity of the data submitted to the company in conformity with the legislature applicable in the - countries of their location (registration).
- - In the event the company becomes aware of any serious breach by the user of the terms and conditions of this agreement, the company – in its sole discretion – may impose the following sanctions against such User:
- - Warning, warning and website access limitation, website access termination. (*User would be informed about such sanctions by e-mail and/or telephone)
- - The company is responsible for the interaction of users, only if and when the company is directly involved in the actual transaction between users.
- - Tech Market Reports (Market.us) is in no way liable for the accuracy and legality of information made available by users and posted online, or otherwise distributed through the website.
- - Tech Market Reports (Market.us) is not liable for payment required to be borne by users or for any taxes levied when reports are purchased, or additional services are ordered.
- - Tech Market Reports (Market.us) does not guarantee against the following – provided that such circumstances are outside of the company’s control: Website operation breaks, services provision is delayed, loss of information, data, or pictures residing on company’s computers, resulting from hardware and software breakdowns, and/or human error. However, the company will make all reasonable effort to eliminate and delays, breaks, or losses.